- This is one of the most versatile accessories any woman could own because depending on how it is folded, it can be used as a wrap, shawl, stole or scarf. Plus it is so easy to carry anytime, anywhere.
- Our shawl is approximately 70% Pashmina Wool and 30% Silk which is 78 inches long and 28 inches wide with ends finished with 2-2.5 inches knotted tassels.
- Our cashmere (pashmina) wool is incredibly lightweight, luxuriously soft and warm. It is woven from the finest premier pashmina wool and the purest of silk threads with adds the sheen and softness to the fabric.
- Our cashmere (pashmina) is the perfect gift because it will work in any season for any occasion. Available in few vibrant colors, there is sure to be a cashmere (pashmina) shawl that will complement any outfit. Since the fabric is composed of cashmere wool and silk we recommend dry cleaning only. These products are handmade in India.
- This accessory will be a perfect complement for traveling, casual or special formal or evening wear. It folds ever so neatly into a handbag and yet it can be unfolded into a wrap or shawl or folded a few times to make one of the luscious of scarves. As the perfect gift, it will exude taste, thoughtfulness, versatility, style and luxury all rolled into one gorgeous package!
Each piece is unique. Skilled craftsmen intricately hand-embroider the shawl with bead accents. These elegant wraps are available with embroidery all over or border embroidery. In any case, these wraps stand apart in that no two pieces are alike and are heirloom pieces.
Unfazed by the scientific age, pashmina shawls are hand spun the same way it has been done for centuries. The hairs are gathered from the Himalayan goat called Hircus, which lives at high altitudes, 12 to 14000 feet in the mountains. The Pashmina is gathered by hand, stored and combed by nomadic herders. The threads are hand woven on handlooms over a silk wrap, which gives the fabric resilience. Once the fabric is loomed, each piece is hand dyed in open vats. Afterwards it is given to the different craftsmen for hand-embroidery, beading and /or printing. They are very soft and luxurious in feel. These shawls are woven from the best quality of Cashmere Pashmina and Silk. These shawls can be worn as a wrap or a scarf. The size is 78 inches long and 28 inches wide and each shawl is finished with 2 or 2.5 inches long tassels. The fabric comprises of approximately 70% Cashmere Pashmina and 30% Silk. The combination of Cashmere and Silk makes the fabric versatile and resonating with color. The shawls are hand loomed in Nepal and India and are offered in a wide selection of vibrant colors. We recommend dry cleaning.